BUY / SALE A YACHT
When it comes to purchase a super yacht, you will face an overwhelming range of options.
At this stage the assistance of a professional yacht broker becomes crucial. Our brokers are able to analyse your requirements such as style, size, operations (private or charter). They will assist you with appraisal, valuation and negotiation throughout the sale process. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any query.
NEW YACHT CONSTRUCTION
· Designer and naval architect selection of shipyard selection
· Legal and contract issues
· Build classification and equipment advice
· Full project management and on-site follow-up
· Assistance with after delivery warranty and maintenance crew selection
PRE-OWNED YACHT PURCHASE
· Worldwide search for a yacht which meets your requirements
· Appraisal and valuation
· Surveyor selection
· Assistance in sea trials
· Legal agreements drafting and negotiation
· Registration and/or licenses
· Crew selection, insurance, working contract and flag/diploma compliance
The market for pre-owned yachts is international.
A timely and successful sale depends on the ability to communicate the information to the widest possible relevant audience. With offices based on both sides of the Atlantic, strong relationships with other yacht brokers and a tailored approach to yacht selling, we have a strong track record in selling yachts.
AQUA MARINE GROUP will assist you at each step of the sale, including the promotion on our website, luxury brochure, specialized magazines, social media, exhibitions and international boat shows.